While buying a propane grill, everyone has specific requirements. However, people are loved to cook on charcoal, but you can enjoy food with a propane gas grill. The gas grills are easy to use, and you can carry them anywhere.
While traveling or at outdoor parties, people love to do barbeque, so for that, they require gas or an oven. But it is tough to carry a heavy grill outside. But in the market, electric, gas grills, and charcoal grills are available as per your needs.
So here we help you to find the best small portable propane grill that is according to your requirements and also pocket-friendly. We do thorough research and bring the list to review.
Best Small Portable Propane Grills
So here are the best small portable propane grills that you can buy for outdoor use-
1. VIVOHOME Tabletop Propane Grill
- EXCELLENT MATERIALS - This gas grill is made of 430SS stainless steel, which is durable and heat-resistant; With two stainless-steel pilot plates, each burner provides 10,000 BTUs and allows simultaneous grilling; Powerful combustion system allows for effortlessly increasing temperatures; Heat up every second and cook efficiently; Fast ignition let you enjoy the delicious taste of barbecue in just 10 minutes; Stable performance even in cold or windy weather
- CONVENIENT OPERATION - Simple assembly procedure to set up and prepare a barbecue in less than 10 minutes without use of tools or matches; Double control rotation button for ignition and for a quick and easy start; Barbecue area is large, while 277.38 sq inches of stove rack gives you plenty of space and makes your barbecue more efficient; Small body, fast heating, also suitable for cooking large pieces of meat
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE – Weighs just 25lbs so it is compact and convenient enough to fit in even a small car; Stainless steel buckles equipped to attach the upper and lower bodies to avoid any damage; Folding legs and comfortable handles make it easy to carry around; Enjoy barbecue wherever you go; Drawer-type grease collector, makes cleaning easier and faster
- VERSATILE GRILL - This gas grill meets your different cooking, roasting, baking, and lid baking needs, all are possible; Lid baking enables temperature circulation in the oven to heat the ingredients evenly, fully retaining the moisture and nutrition of the food; Guaranteed to create the best taste
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY - More people choose to use gas grills rather than charcoal because of ease of cleaning, reliability, and portability; less oil and less smoke gives you a hygienic and environmentally-friendly experience; Compact size is perfect for balconies, small decks, picnics, tailgating, RVs, etc. For those who love barbecue, it is definitely the first choice
This propane grill comes with pre-installed two burners that will produce up to 10,000 BTUs. This grill is manufactured by using premium quality stainless steel material, and also it is rust free and corrosion-resistant.
The Vivohome tabletop weight is light and easily movable, and easy to use at any place. If you use this grill for travel purposes, it will amaze you with its features. For storage, it comes with folding four legs which are its attractive features.
The grill can use for multi-purpose like baking, barbeque, cooking, and roasting. The space is quite ample to make a quantity of food at one time.
The fantastic feature of this Vivohome Tabletop Grill is that you can check the temperature inside its thermometer, and also it is adjustable with an igniter.
- Its folding feet make it easy to carry anywhere.
- Built with high-quality steel.
- Easily movable from one place to another.
- Suitable for long-term use.
- 20,000 BTUs head production.
- Environment friendly.
- Due to high-grade steel, it’s a little heavy.
2. Char-Broil Portable 240 Propane Grill
- 240 Square inch cooking area and built to travel
- Sturdy legs for stability on a Table or the ground, carrying handles for easy transport
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge, painted porcelain body
- For use with 1Lb propane tanks, (Sold Separately)
Rather than a portable grill, the Charbroil portable 240 is categorized as the best small portable propane grill. It is easily transferable from one place to another, and it provides 240 square grilling spaces that are sufficient to cook a large quantity of food.
The body is coated with porcelain that prevents it from rusting. It can easily stand on a table or the floor with its sturdy legs.
The gas has a single gas burner that is light with a normal igniter, and it is capable of turning out 9500 BTU. The dimension of the product is 16.2×24.8×13.3 inches.
There is no problem if you want to cook the small food items because it has deep depth. The portable grill is best for small parties, and you should consider it. Its temperature feature is impressive. It enables you to control their cooking temperatures.
- 240 sq. cooking area.
- Coated with porcelain.
- Perfect for a beach party.
- It fits a 1lb propane tank.
- Black porcelain finish.
- It gets very hot (approx 550 to 600 degrees).
3. Cuisinart CGG-180TS Small Propane Grill
- 145-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 145-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5,500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5,500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 18.5 x 16 x 11.5 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs., making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- DURABLE FOLDING LEGS: The grill features folding legs that provide a stable and durable base for the grill while in use and can be easily folded away during transport. Grill legs do not extend.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
The Cuisinart is the best small portable propane grill if you’re looking for stylish, attractive, and affordable gas grills. The design is black or red with a metallic finish, and the cooking surface is 145 square with a single 5500 BTU gas burner.
The grill is made of tough and durable metal, and it is one of the significant benefits of this grill. The structure is handy with an adjustable stand that is easy to carry at any place.
This model hood is slightly high, so if you are cooking food from the top-down, then it enables you to seal in flavors and moisture.
The grill size is 18.5x16x11.5 inches, and the weight is only 17 lbs. that is convenient to carry at a beach party, balcony, and camping. Its legs are also easily foldable.
Moreover, its surface is small, but you can cook food for a few people, and if you are cooking the food in a windy area, this grill is the best choice you can have. The grill has won the award for its popularity with its creative structure.
- 145 square cooking space.
- 5500 BTU burner.
- Easily carry anywhere.
- Metal structured.
- Durable folded legs.
- The quality of the burner is not great.
4. Weber Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 16.5D inches
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type - Liquid Petroleum Gas (disposable cartridge sold separately)
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately). Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes
When we talk about Weber’s products, it is compulsory to consider the Weber Q1000 model. In Weber Q series is the best small portable propane grills that are easily portable to carry ad handy in use.
The grill has porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates with 8500 BTUs, and the cooking space is 189 square inches.
The grill has the facility of push-button ignition and a removable catch pan. It has a deep hood, so it is easy to cook food and collect oil with its fantastic design. The cleaning of this grill is easy and quick.
This grill leg is inbuilt, so it can’t be foldable, and it is mainly used for home. The length is 14.5H x 27W x 16.5D inches.
- Push-button ignition.
- Removable catch pan.
- Infinite control value.
- Aluminum lid and body.
- Glass-reinforced nylon body.
- Grill gets too hot when the lid is closed even in low-temperature settings.
5. ROVSUN Portable Propane Gas Grill
- Easy Clean ★ the grill is made from stainless steel, including the grilling grate. This makes cleanup considerably easier. Removable grease tray hold food drippings.
- Electric Ignition ★ Easy to light just hold in the knob while turning hear a click and the igniter lights a gas stream which lights the burner. Each burner has a separate control knob, so you can use one or two at a time.
- Two Burners ★ the option of only using one burner as usually grilling for two is a plus when you barbecue outside. U shape burner provides Max 10,000 BTU even heat across the cooking surface that is 20.5" x 13". Great for cooking hot dogs, burgers, and chicken with excellent results.
- Portable Grill ★ It only weighs 26 lb, you can put it in a compact car with no problem. The locking cover, folding legs and a comfortable carrying handle makes it easy to taking outside.
- Ready for Use ★ Just take this grill out of box, no other assembly is required. Product is 22’’W x 18’’D x 13’’H when folding.
In cooking, everyone wants gadgets that are quick in using and especially the grill part. In grilling, people like the product that can quickly be cooked then ROVSUN is the best portable propane grill that is not required to assemble and heats quickly.
The grill structure is U-shaped to ensure that heat is distributed equally in cooking. It is made from stainless steel and is also easy to clean.
It has an electronic ignition that is easy to light, so hold the knob, and with an igniter, it lights the gas. For easy control of the burner, it has a separate knob.
This U-shaped structured gas grill provides 20,000 BTU of heat. Its locking feature and folding legs are easily movable or taken outside.
- It’s a compact grill.
- It does not require any assembly.
- Made from stainless steel that is easy to clean.
- The porcelain-coated grates help in even heat distribution.
- It has electric ignition.
- Parts replacement is a challenge.
6. NOMADIC Portable Propane Gas Grill
- ✅ TRULY COMPACT AND PORTABLE GAS GRILL TO TAKE ON-THE-GO - Weighing ONLY 12 pounds, the nomadiQ grills are easy to transport and can go anywhere: camp, tailgate, RV, boat, parks, hikes, boating, decks & patios, travel, apartments & tiny homes, beach, roadtrip and more. Can be used as a table top grill inside & outside. INCLUDES 2 Drip Trays, Gas Hose/Regulator, Carrying Strap (for easy transport) & Manual
- ✅ 226 SQUARE INCH CERAMIC COATED NON-STICK GRATES - Boasting a huge cooking area, this portable propane grill has plenty of room to grill all your favorite foods, while distributing heat evenly and efficiently. Grates are easily removable, DISHWASHER SAFE, and rust-resistant.
- ✅ ALMOST 10,000 BTU WITH DUAL BURNERS - With 2 separate grilling sides, each encompassing almost 5,000 BTU, this BBQ grill allows you to barbecue using only one side or both sides, while controlling their temperatures individually using independently controlled burners.
- ✅ OPENS AND CLOSES QUICKLY - If it takes longer than 45 seconds to set-up, you are doing something wrong. In 3 simple moves, unlock, open, connect and grill. The grill heats up quickly, meaning you can light it and start your grilling experience right away. No Assembly Required!
- ✅ SOLID AND DURABLE COMPONENTS - The nomadiQ Grill is made from heavy steel construction with a powder coated finish for durability. With stainless steel burners and cast-iron grill plates, the nomadiQ grill is built to withstand your most adventurous outdoor activities. Its ELECTRIC PUSH-TO-START IGNITION SWITCH will quickly and reliably fire up your grill anywhere.
When you think about the grill specialist, NOMADIQ is the first name that springs to your mind. The grill is made from rugged stainless with budgeted pricing. The grill is lightweight and handy, at just 12 pounds.
With its cooking zone, it comes with 10,000 BTU burners so that you can manage it separately. Its cooking space is 226 square inches of ceramic coated with non-stick grates. These grates are easily movable and easy to clean.
The grill starts with its push-button ignition—however, most people like it due to its durability.
- It’s a compact and space-saving grill.
- Cast iron grill plates.
- Strong and durable.
- Quickly open and close.
- The quality of cast iron grates is not good.
7. Pit Boss 75275 Small Portable Propane Grill
- 430 stainless Steel body and lid construction and 304 stainless Steel grid construction
- Two 10,000 BTU burner design delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling and searing
- Portable design features Folding legs and latching hood for easy carry
- Push and turn ignition and dome thermometer
- Lightweight and easy to carry
The grill is user–friendly and the perfect choice for all experienced people. It is made of robust stainless, and the burners provide heat of 10,000 BTU.
The weight of the grill is less than 30 pounds, and it is easily transferable. The ignition comes with a push button, and you can manage the grill easily. It also does not cover the space due to its foldable feature.
- Push-button ignition.
- It’s lightweight.
- Its foldable legs make it easy to carry.
- Dome thermometer baked in.
- Stainless steel is durable.
- Finishing is not got.
- There are many sharp edges that can hurt your hand while grilling.
Before buying the best small portable propane grill, the buyer will evaluate certain aspects. You should, as a buyer, do some research and ensure yourself that what you are buying is the perfect choice for you. By reading all the gas mentioned above grills, you have a clear picture of what you should buy.