Are you planning to buy a propane grill for small spaces? There are plenty of options available, but we’ve shortlisted the top-rated grills from trustworthy brands like Coleman, Weber, Char-Broil, Cuisinart, etc.
In summer, summer is a barbeque season, so if you plan an outdoor trip with your friends in summer, get a compact propane grill and enjoy a delicious barbeque in small spaces.
Best Propane Grill For Small Spaces
Here are the top-rated compact propane gas grills for outdoor camping-
1. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Grill
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. inches
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
Investing in the right product is essential to keep Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Grill in the first place. It has four sturdy legs, and you can quickly fold the item. You don’t have to hassle much using this grill.
It is effortless to set up and transport the grill. You can adjust the temperature as per your choice with the help of three adjustable burners.
You will surprise your family and friend by cooking fantastic food on this grill. You can cook seafood, meat, and veggies on this grill.
- The heat can go up to 20,000 BTUs.
- You need 285sq feet area.
- It has a wheel that make it easy to setup.
- Sleek and handy design.
- Excellent monitoring of temperature.
- Not suitable for large family.
2. Cuisinart CGG-180 Portable Grill
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- FREESTANDING GRILL: Design allows you to use the grill as a freestanding grill. Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height and telescoping stand.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
You can take a wow reaction from your friends by cooking on this grill. It is one of the best grills that fix in a small space.
It has the power to cook food for the whole family at once. One good thing about the product is it heats up in no time.
It also uses less gas if we compare it to a full-size grill. So don’t waste time and get one if you search for a compact propane grill.
- It has five burners that can give 500 BTU heat.
- Fast and easy setup.
- Easily transportable and ideal for small space.
- The area of the grill is about 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches.
- The weight of the grill is just 17lbs.
- High heat up that can burn your food.
3. Weber Q2200 Portable Propane Grill
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
It is a convenient and lightweight product. This grill is known for its excellent performance in small areas.
The item has a unique and sleek design that attracts customers. Using this grill is fun. So if you are going on a trip, consider keeping this product in your vehicle.
The control knob and large grip handle make the product worth buying. You can use the grill with the help of a cylinder. The body of the grill is rugged and lightweight.
- It has a removable catch pan that makes it easy to use.
- Folding side table.
- The lid of the grill is made of aluminum.
- Control function in the burner.
- It has a nylon frame.
- Little pricy for a small grill.
4. Cuisinart CGG-180T Portable Tabletop Grill
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds
The product is not like any other regular grill. Its distributed heat evenly. The grill has a solid body and has been durable for a long time.
You can adjust this grill in a small area. The grill is fueled with propane. We will suggest this product if you want a grill with great features.
You can transport it anywhere. You can clean the item easily. The product is available in many colors to choose any color as your preference.
- The product is made of alloy steel.
- The weight is around 1kg.
- Smooth finish by paint.
- Stable and aluminum lags.
- The grill area is about 145sq inch.
- The handle is not sturdy.
5. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable Grill
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
You can quickly put the grill anywhere. It is ideal for road and travel-worthy. The product is a favorite of people worldwide. You don’t have to look anywhere after knowing about this grill.
If you are visiting a small place, then buy considering this grill. The product is convenient and sturdy. It comes with legs that make it easy to carry. You can cook food evenly and with control temperature.
- The material of the grill is aluminum.
- You can find it in black color.
- Steel grilling grate which is about 200sq inch.
- It has a cast-aluminum firebox.
- Some people don’t believe it is a stainless steel grill.
- Heat up to 650 degrees every time.
6. Weber Q-1200 Green Propane Gas Grill
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
You can grill food anywhere, anytime, with this fantastic tool. With the help of this item, you will get fresh and grilled food.
It is loaded with great features. It is one of the sturdy products. You can adjust the level of heat according to you.
It gives heat evenly on the cooking surface. The product is easy to carry. And you can clean the grill easily. The burner has some space to provide heat to the entire cooking grate.
- The burner is made of stainless steel.
- It can produce 8500 BTU heat in an hour.
- Easy start by ignition.
- Aluminum body and lid.
- The grill takes a lot of time to reach up to high temperature.
- You have to give time to searing.
7. ROVSUN 2-Burner Portable Propane Grill
- Easy Clean ★ the grill is made from stainless steel, including the grilling grate. This makes cleanup considerably easier. Removable grease tray hold food drippings.
- Electric Ignition ★ Easy to light just hold in the knob while turning hear a click and the igniter lights a gas stream which lights the burner. Each burner has a separate control knob, so you can use one or two at a time.
- Two Burners ★ the option of only using one burner as usually grilling for two is a plus when you barbecue outside. U shape burner provides Max 10,000 BTU even heat across the cooking surface that is 20.5" x 13". Great for cooking hot dogs, burgers, and chicken with excellent results.
- Portable Grill ★ It only weighs 26 lb, you can put it in a compact car with no problem. The locking cover, folding legs and a comfortable carrying handle makes it easy to taking outside.
- Ready for Use ★ Just take this grill out of box, no other assembly is required. Product is 22’’W x 18’’D x 13’’H when folding.
There are so many options available when it comes to the grill. But this has all the great features you look for in a grill. It is easy to clean and lightweight. You can put it in the car with no trouble.
Only one burner can trouble you when you are outside. That’s why this grill has two burners. It can provide 10,000 BTU of heat. You can get the best result by cooking burgers and hot dogs.
- It is a stainless steel product.
- It has a removable grease tray.
- Every burner have a different control knob.
- Easy to clean.
- The weight of the item is 26lb.
- Some people complain about its small size.
- It’s being very hot in low temperature.
Enjoy delicious grilled food on camping and tailgating with these compact propane grills. You can easily carry it because of its portable design and less weight.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article on the best propane grill for small spaces. Buy the best suitable product according to your budget.