It’s great to enjoy your favorite steak outdoor. But, you can not take your heavy grills on camping. The portable gas grills are the perfect choice for camping and tailgating.
Do you need the best portable gas grill for tailgating? Here we’re going to review the compact and portable grills for outdoor, camping, and tailgating.
Best Portable Gas Grill For Tailgating
Let’s have a look at the compact and portable gas grill for tailgating and outdoor camping-
1. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. inches
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
The Coleman RoadTrip 285 is a portable propane gas grill. It’s a perfect gas grill for tailgating and camping. The Road Trip 285 features three adjustable burners to choose the perfect temperature for grilling, searing, and smoking.
You’ll also love the integrated thermometer for measuring the exact temperature of your food. It has 285 square inches of cooking space to grill steaks and veggies together.
With an easy push-button ignition, you can start the grill without hassle. The RoadTrip 285 is easy to set up and has sturdy folding legs and wheels.
2. Napoleon TravelQ 285X Portable Gas Grill
- The TravelQ 285 with Scissor Cart allows you to bring professional grilling anywhere with a convenient portable package
- Ideal for tailgating, camping, and even barbecuing at home, the TravelQ 285 with Scissor Cart can cook up to 19 burgers at once
- Napoleons iconic cast iron cooking grids provide even heat, prevent food from falling through, and create beautifully distinctive sear marks
- Two separate burners provide precise temperature control so that you can do anything from gentle roasting and smoking using indirect heat, to high heat searing
- The cast aluminum lid is built high enough for roasts and whole chickens
The Napoleon TravelQ 285X is an ideal portable gas grill for tailgating, camping, and even barbecuing at home. The iconic cast-iron cooking grids provide even heat, prevent food from falling through, and create beautifully distinctive sear marks.
It has two independent burners that provide precise temperature control so that you can do anything from gentle roasting and smoking using indirect heat to high heat searing.
You can use the cooking grid for cooking anything from burgers, hot dogs, chicken, vegetables, and even fish.
3. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill is one most preferred portable grills worldwide. The aluminum body makes it lightweight. The total weight of this grill is approx 42 pounds.
The porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates have a total cooking area of 280 square inches. It has stainless steel burner, which generates 12,000 BTU per hour.
4. Masterbuilt SH19030819 Propane Tabletop Grill
- 288 sq. inches of total cooking surface
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" shaped burner for maximum heat distribution
- Folding legs and locking lid make moving grill easy
- Chrome-coated warming rack_Stainless steel construction and cooking grates
- Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily
The Masterbuilt SH19030819 Propane Tabletop Grill is a great choice for camping, boating, tailgating, picnics, and even in your backyard.
The stainless steel firebox is perfect for all your grilling needs. Even with one burner, the grill generates 10,000 BTUs and has good space for grilling several items.
The compact design, locking lid, folding legs, and large front handle make this grill portable and easy to transport or store.
5. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable Grill
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
Char-Broil Grill2Go portable grill is perfect for tailgating, camping, or at the beach. The TRU-Infrared cooking system eliminates flare-ups. It is an excellent grill for people who don’t want to spend much time setting up their grill.
This portable grill is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday life. The die-cast aluminum construction features a high-impact frame with legs and carries handles.
It is road-worthy and built to travel. It comes with two fuel tanks that hold 2.6 liters of gas, providing up to 2 hours of grilling. It also has a stainless steel tank cap.
Barbequing with friends is a great experience. The experience becomes more amazing when we grill outdoors. We’ve reviewed the best portable grills for tailgating and outdoor gatherings. We hope you enjoyed reading this article.
Enjoy camping! Enjoy grilling!