According to a recently published report in a well-renowned journal, 39% of the world’s population suffers from obesity of different grades. The primary cause of obesity is our food habits and lifestyle.
In reducing the chance of obesity, Grilled foods are the best option compared to fried foods items. For getting grilled food at your home, the first thing you should have is the best gas grill. Isn’t it?
The best part of a gas grill is that it is suitable for the in-house kitchen and can be used in an outer location during a small get-together with friends and family.
The market is full of various types and makes of gas grills, each one claiming itself as the Best Gas Grill. Due to which it is not easy to make a purchase decision.
Our team has researched and gone through thousands of specifications, user reviews, and expert reviews. Get you the best gas grill deals that suit your budgets and requirements.
Best Gas Grills For Money
There are many things you should consider before buying a gas grill for home and outdoor use. Here are the top-rated grills that we have filtered for you-
1. Weber Genesis Series 4-Burner Gas Grill
- Available in two fuel variants, i.e., Liquid propane and natural gas. Grease management system.
- Durable all-weather wheels.
- It heats very quickly and collects the grease so fewer flare-ups.
- Assembly is a bit time-consuming.
The product name in the category of Best Gas Grill proposed by each expert in our research team is Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435. The product has the highest user rating compared to the other—grills in the same category.
Weber is a well-reputed grill manufacturing company manufacturing various types of grill and accessories.
The Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 is made with high-quality stainless steel, making it rust-free and durable. The grill has four stainless steel burners, with the main burner offering a heat output of 48,500 BTU per hour and two side tables.
It has LED displays to indicate the fuel level of the propane tank. The ample grilling space with an inbuilt thermometer to monitor the temperature helps you grill your desired food.
These all features, along with a ten-year Webber warranty, suit all the requirements you are looking for in your grill.
- High-performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition.
- It is equipped with 4 High-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars.
- The Grill has ample cooking surface up to 844 sq inches.
- Superior heat retention.
- 10-year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee.
2. Bull Outdoor Products Gas Grills
- Famous ReliaBULL patented system for uniform heating.
- It’s easy to light.
- Easy to install.
- Infrared burner.
Bull outdoor is a top grill manufacturing company known for producing high-quality barbecue grills and accessories.
Angus is one of the best barbecue grills built by Bull Outdoor products made of high-quality steel with heavy-duty cooking grates and removable warming rack, which makes it compact and durable.
It has four main burners that are capable of delivering 15000 BTUs. The burner nobs are well textured so that you can efficiently operate them.
The Piezo ignition system is The key feature of BBQ 47629 Angus, which uses an electric charge to provide reliable ignition without batteries.
The igniters include small spring-loaded hammers that hit a quartz crystal to produce an electrical discharge to ignite the gas.
It is also equipped with the famous ReliaBULL patented system. This system has small holes in the rear of the burner and larger holes in the front. Which helps equalize gas pressure and create more even flames along the burner length.
Apart from these fantastic features, the Angus has 810 square inches of cooking space, which is enough to allow you to grill your food in your required amount in comparatively less time.
- Drop-in outdoor grill with four burners plus rear infrared burner for a total of 75,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- 600 square inch cooking area plus 210 square inch warming rack.
- Rotisserie for cooking whole birds and other large pieces of meat.
- Stainless steel cooking grates and full-size drip tray; twin internal lights.
3. Weber Summit S-470 Gas Grill
- ZERO flare-ups.
- Easy and quick assembly.
- LED fuel gauge.
- Build quality is amazing.
- It was expensive.
- Only a five-year warranty.
We are here with another product from Weber. The Weber Summit S-470 is the best option for your gas grill, especially if you are looking for a Best Gas Grill for domestic and commercial purposes.
The product is made up of super-quality stainless steel with 580 square inches of grill space for grilling various types of meats and vegetables, four burners, and a snap jet burner ignition system that makes it more effective and precise use.
It has four propane burners inside the Summit firebox, which can be independently controlled as per requirement. The integrated burner can be used with a smoker box and an infrared burner can be used with the rotisserie.
The best part of Weber summit S-470 is the rotisserie which you get with the main unit. Apart from these, several other features make it a must-buy grill for domestic and commercial purposes.
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system.
- It has a built-in thermometer.
- 580-square-inch 48,800-BTU gas grill.
- Stainless-steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars.
- 9-millimeter diameter stainless steel cooking grates.
Best Infrared Grills
The introduction of the super-built infrared grill in the market has changed the way of grilling and emerged as the best choice for the barbecue enthusiast. Unlike charcoal and gas grill, it doesn’t use hot air for cooking food.
You do not need to wait for the warm air in an infrared grill. You need to place your food above the burner on glass or ceramic plates that absorb heat and radiate it directly to the food.
Some of the benefits of infrared grills need to be discussed before discussing the best infrared grills.
The infrared grill can produce a cooking temperature up to 900 degrees Fahrenheit in a short time as compared to a gas and charcoal grill.
More evenly heat distribution as the heating element of the infrared grill is directly placed over the palates, which radiates the heat.
In addition to time-saving, the infrared grill uses less energy and gas, which reduces the cost of cooking to a great extent.
Despite so many benefits, there are some limitations of the infrared grill, like you can’t use the grill for cooking low-temperature recipes like fish and vegetables with ease.
But overall, it is a good option for outdoor cooking. Now it’s time to see the best-infrared grill, which you love to have for kitchen cooking and outdoor food grill.
4. Char-Broil 17602047 Infrared Grill
- Compact size and durable.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Includes a warming rack.
- It does produce smoke.
- Includes side shelves and a grease tray.
- Easy-to-use knob for temperature controls.
- The cord is too short.
The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared is one of the best-infrared grills available in the market. Its amazing features and retro clamshell design make it one of the most used and popular infrared grills.
Being an infrared grill, it does not require any type of charcoal or gas. You need to plugin into an electric socket and use it with the help of well-designed knobs control.
There is a provision for a warming rack above the primary grate, enabling you to cook more than one food simultaneously.
It has a cooking area of 240sq meter, which is good enough for cooking food for 10-15 members.
The overall features of Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Patio Bistro make it the best choice if you are looking for the best infrared grill.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron Premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy to clean.
- Folding side shelves provide plenty of work and prep space.
- Features an easy-to-use temperature control knob, storage rack.
- Cord Management and easy to reach large capacity grease tray.
- 240 Square inch grilling surface with 80 Square inch warming rack- 8 to 12 hamburger capacity.
5. Solaire SOL-EV17A Infrared Gas Grill
- Quickly heats.
- No risks of flare-ups.
- Compact and durable construction.
- Excellent heat control.
- The cooking area is small.
The Solaire SOL-EV17A is one of the best infrared grills, especially if you are looking for a portable grill. The compact and robust design with 140 square inches of the cooking area makes it more widespread in its categories.
The grill is made of ceramic and stainless steel, improving its overall durability and making cleaning easy.
The weight of the complete unit is only 15 pounds; this is the best portable infrared grill available in the market. Some other vital features, too, make this grill the best-infrared grill that you love to buy.
- Real infrared ceramic and stainless steel burner with electronic push-button ignition.
- 140 square inches of grilling with a special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually eliminates flare-ups.
- Use made by a 100-plus-year-old family business.
- Grill weighs 15 pounds.
6. Char-Broil Performance TRU 450 Gas Grill
- Additional space for food-prep.
- Great value for money.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Even heating across the burners.
- The grates are difficult to clean.
If you are looking for an infrared grill that offers ample space for cooking at a very affordable price, you can choose the Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 Gas Grill, and it has a cooking area of 540 Square inches and burners with 10000 BTUs makes it perfect for your requirements.
Its wheel cart design enables the easy movement from one place to another at your convenience. The unit has three burners operated with a single ignition switch.
- 450 square inches of primary cooking over porcelain-coated grates.
- 150 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming.
- Three top-ported tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control.
- Surefire Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark at every burner.
- 10,000 BTU side burner.
Best Cheap Gas Grills For Budget
The gas grills come under various price ranges. If you don’t have a budget of $1000, then you can buy a cheap gas grill and enjoy the gathering with your dear ones.
7. Cuisinart CGG180 Gas Grill For Budget
- It has a 160-square-inches cooking space.
- Porcelain-enameled grates give a better grilling experience.
- It’s a compact product.
- It has a freestanding design.
- It’s easily portable.
- The heating speed is slow.
Cuisinart CGG180 is one of the most affordable gas grills for home and outdoor use. It comes with a very compact and portable design which you can use in the garden, backyard, or poolside barbecue.
Because of the freestanding design, it becomes pretty easy to use anywhere. Also, the build quality is great.
The grill grates are coated with porcelain that stops them from rusting. Also, it gives a better meat grilling experience. The grill has 160-square inches of grilling space, enough for a small family.
8. Char-Griller E3001 Budget-Friendly Gas Grill
- It has a 192 square inch warming rack.
- The product is durable.
- It’s made from tough stainless steel.
- It has electronic ignition.
- Assembly is a little time-consuming.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly gas grill that can cook for 5-7 people, then Char-Griller E3001 is a perfect choice for you.
It has 40,800 BTU capacity, and it gives 438 square inches of main grilling area. Apart from this, it has 192 inches of warming rack that keeps your food warm for longer.
The product is made from high-grade stainless steel, which looks pretty sturdy. Also, the ignition system on this gas grill is very smooth. Overall, it’s one of the best gas grills under $500.
9. Char-Broil Classic 280 Gas Grill
- It has 280 square inches of cooking space.
- It has Porcelain-coated grates and a steel lid.
- The brand has a responsive customer support team.
- Fast ignition system.
- Not suitable for a large family.
Char-Broil is a trusted brand for gas and electric grills. The Classic 280 model is the most affordable gas grill by Char-Broil. So, if you want a good after-sale service and brand trust, this model is perfect.
It offers 280 square inches of cooking area with porcelain-coated grates. If 280 square inches is sufficient for your need, then without a second thought, you can go for this model.
Piezo ignition system provides fast and reliable burner start-ups with the push of a button. I love the ignition system of this product. Overall, I would recommend this gas grill for indoor use.
10. Master Cook 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
- It’s a cheap propane grill.
- It has 3 stainless steel burners.
- Chromium finish gives adorable look.
- It has a built-in thermometer.
- The grill cover is made of very thin steel.
- The maximum heat is not high.
- It doesn’t heat up quickly.
Last but not least, this three-burner gas grill by Master Cook is another perfect choice for a low budget. It works with Propane gas and can put out 30,000 BTU per hour. It has an integrated piezoelectric ignition system.
Also, it has a built-in stainless steel thermometer that gives you an idea about the cooking state of food items. The product offers 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming space.
All the gas mentioned above grills is worth a buy as there are made up of good quality material equipped with the latest features. We have picked it after doing lots of research and getting user feedback. I hope you enjoyed reading the article.
Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome… Use the comment box.