Most people switch from conventional charcoal grills to the latest gas grills for various reasons, such as gas grills, which are more efficient, cleaner, and more comfortable to operate.
Whether you are looking for the replacement of your existing charcoal grill or looking for your first gas grill, we are here with some of the best gas grills under $500, which fulfill your expectation from a gas grill, and you will get the best value for your earned money.
As mentioned above, the gas grill is better than the charcoal grill and other conventional grills as it is cost-effective, durable, efficient, and, most importantly, easy to operate and clean.
As the online stores and retail markets are full of various gas grills, each claiming that the particular product is the best available product in the market. That makes it challenging for the buyer to choose the best-suited Gas grill for their use.
Our expert team has extensively researched more than 100 gas grills priced under $500. Based on different required features, technical parameters, and user reviews, we are here for you with detailed reviews of some of the best gas grills under a budget of 500 dollars.
Best Gas Grills Under $500
Please choose the best out of the best based on our reviews on the product discussed below-
1. Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill
- Latest GS4 grilling system for perfect grilling.
- Cast iron grill grate for better heat retention.
- Porcelain-enameled glamorizer bars.
- Grease management system.
- It’s very portable.
- Ignition is flawless.
- Proper heat retention.
- Lack of wheels on both sets of legs.
In this category of the best gas grill under $500, our experts’ first name collectively suggested is the Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310. It is one of the best products in this price range as the product manufacturer is the world-renowned Webers who never compromise with the quality, features, and build of its product.
If you are looking for a new gas grill and replacement for your existing barbecue, the Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 is the best choice, not only because it is Weber’s product, but it is all due to its features.
It is a portable gas grill that can be rolled away with ease wherever you want it, maybe in your backyard or patio. This Weber gas grill is equipped with the latest GS4 grilling features and enhances ignition to operate more comfortably and efficiently.
The Weber Spirit II has three burners and 30,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with a fuel gauge. The total cooking space is 529 square inches, considered the ideal cooking space in the gas grill category under $500.
I like the most about this product is the open cart design with the bottom of the storage area. Apart from the above-discussed features and details, some more features cumulatively make it one of the best choices as the gas grill.
2. Royal Gourmet SG6002 Cabinet Propane Gas Grill
- Heavy-duty full stainless steel double-layer lid for heat retaining.
- Three top-ported 443 stainless steel tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control.
- Surefire Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark at every burner.
- Porcelain-coated grates for cooking and warming.
- It has an additional side burner.
- Tedious assembly.
If you are looking for a large grill under $500, the Royal Gourmet GG3201S Cabinet Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner.
The grill has a total cooking capacity of 802 square inches with 71,000 BTU from 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU).
The grill sits on the top of a large grill cabinet with a large storage area at the bottom. It makes t enough to place your tanks or cooking supplies and the food items you are willing to cook.
It has four lockable caster wheels for the perfect movement of the grill on grass or dirt. The material of this product is of high grade, which improves its life span and makes it’s more durable.
3. Dyna-Glo Smart 3 Burner Gas Grill
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience.
- Double-wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes.
- Secure push-button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up.
- Steel heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods.
- It’s easy to assemble and relocate.
- Few users don’t like holes on the side tables.
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D is an intelligent gas grill under 500 dollars budget. It is one of the best products in this category, best suited for a small family equipped with three burners to produce 36000 BTU. If you want a compact gas grill, you can go for two burners gas grills that we have reviewed here.
It has an ideal cooking space of 507 Square inches and enough space for a small family.
It has straight burners with steel heat tents plus infinite-control valves for that enhanced grilling experience. The easy-to-use push-button electronic ignition improves its functioning and makes it more efficient and user-friendly.
The high-grade stainless steel structure makes it durable and long-lasting, making it an excellent choice for a $500 budget.
4. Cuisinart CGG-8500 Side 5 Burner Gas Grill
- Massive 50,000 BTU cooking power.
- It has 5 burners.
- The cast-iron grates ensure uniform heat distribution.
- It has a 460 square inch cooking area.
- It has enough preparation space.
- It consumes high fuel.
If you’re searching for the best five-burners gas grills under $500, then this model from Cuisinart is a great option. It provides 50,000 BTU cooking power through 5 burners which are controlled independently. It means 10,000 BTU cooking power for each burner.
This gas grill offers 460 square inches of cooking space with an additional 202 square inch warming rack. So, you’ll get a great grilling and BBQ experience with this product.
The side burner provides 12,000 BTUs and is excellent for stews, corn, clams, and more. Hence you can enjoy the barbeque with your dear ones.
5. Monument Grills 4 Burner Propane Grill
- It has 4 burners.
- It has massive space for grilling multiple food items.
- There is enough space for food preparation.
- The stainless steel design looks sturdy and durable.
- It distributes flames uniformly.
- Customer support is not responsive.
- Assembly is tough and time-consuming.
It’s yet another powerful propane gas grill under a $500 budget. It provides 60,000 BTU cooking power for the ultimate barbeque experience. The entire grill is made from high-grade stainless steel when we talk about the build quality.
Also, the stainless flame tamers ensure even heat delivering great flavors to your meat or veggies. The grill has 683 square inches of total cooking area that’s enough for any barbeque party.
It has four burners with LED lighting knobs that provide excellent visibility and a better experience at night. Apart from this, you’ll like the electronic-operated ignition system.
If you have a budget of $500, you can surely get good propane or natural gas grill under that budget. We have mentioned some highly efficient and best gas grills under the $500 budget. You can pick one which is suitable for your need.
Enjoy your barbeque!