Suppose you live in the middle of the metro city and want to enjoy grill food with the weather but don’t have a backyard. Then worry not, or it does not mean that you can’t enjoy the food at an outdoor location.
If a person living in the apartment has a balcony, it’s great. You are no longer required to leave your apartment and head to the campsite to your grill. You can still enjoy food with the best gas grill for the apartment balcony.
Before purchasing a compact gas grill for your balcony, you must analyze your patio and how much space you require for your grill.
Best Gas Grill For Apartment Balcony
Start exploring these five best gas grills for apartment balconies with these thoughts in mind.
1. Weber 9010001 Traveler Compact Gas Grill
- One handed setup and collapse. Grill is attached to the cart for quick & easy setup.
- Compact fold takes up minimal space in the garage and fits perfectly in the trunk of your car.
- Large grilling area (15 burger capacity) so that the entire meal is grilled and ready to eat at the same time.
- Purposely designed to optimize gas usage.
- Attach a 16 oz. gas canister or use an adapter hose to connect to a larger tank (sold separately).
In the portable grill vertical, the Weber will play a dominant role, and this travel model shows that this grill can fly off the shelves the world over. If you are comfortable, then this apartment grill has only one burner.
However, the cooking area space is 320 square inches, which will provide you with sufficient space for cooking food.
Therefore you can prepare a quantity of food for people. The weight of the Weber compact grill is 49 pounds.
The default setting of this grill is 16 oz. Liquid propane canister, and if you are using a 20-pound propane tank at outdoor locations, you are required to select the adapter hose separately along with the tank of liquid propane.
It is designed to stash in the car’s trunk quickly, and this traveling grill will be helpful to enjoy grill food.
- Folding cart option.
- Sufficient cooking area.
- Use with a propane tank or canisters.
- Single burner.
2. Cuisinart CGG-240 Gas Grill
- Product 1: IDEAL PORTABLE GAS GRILL: The built in stand makes it easy to take anywhere. Gives you the capacity of a large grill in a portable size. It can be used to grill any food, from fresh vegetables to bread and pizza, meats, seafood, and more.
- Product 1: 240-SQUARE-INCH CAST-IRON GRILL SURFACE: The with 240-square-inch surface and the double-wall stainless steel cover distributes heat evenly to give outstanding results.
- Product 1: 15, 000 BTU STAINLESS-STEEL LOOP BURNER: Features a 15, 000 BTU burner, a panel that distributes heat evenly, and a porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate. Control temperature with easy-to-use Twist Start electric ignition; signature temperature gauge.
- Product 1: COMPACT MEASUREMENTS FOR EASY SETUP AND TRANSPORT: The grill measures 44 x 23 x 21 inches when folded, 41 x 23 x 36 inches fully open. Ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- Product 2: Water-resistant grill cover offers protection against the elements
It is a uniquely flexible model that is subtle into one–third of the size, and it gets the first position in the best gas grill for apartment balconies.
The grill comes in the compact dimension of 44x23x21 inches, and it is easily movable, but it needs a small storage place.
However, its small size does not mean that it provides you with few features.
If you require a small grill that offers enough cooking space, then CGG– 240 is practically designed.
The cooking area space is 240 square inches, and it is made with enameled cast iron grates that ensure durability.
The gas grill expels out 15000 BTU of heat for quick cooking, providing well-regulated heat.
It also comes with two wheels that enable your grill to be easily movable, and this is the best gas grill for an apartment balcony around your small patio.
It facilitates an automatic ignition system for smooth cooking. Besides this, it is designed with folding shelves where you can save your seasoning plates and utensils.
- Automated ignition system.
- Build with wheels.
- Folding shelves.
- Grease management does not work.
3. Weber Q3200 Propane Gas Grill
- Two stainless steel burners produces 21,700 BTU-per-hour to heat 393 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Grill-Out handle light. Battery type: AAA
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Operates on a 20 lb. LP tank (sold separately).Total cooking area (square inches):468.Warming rack area (square inches):75
Indeed it is the best portable gas grill that comes under the list of inimitable Weber. The main thing that attracts you is the cooking area with, 393 square inches. This places the grill far more on the competitor’s list.
It consists of two burners rated 21700 BTU that provide you with great fire in reserve when you are grilling. Besides that, it’s a substantial cooking area. This portable grill is lightweight, and t also works for tailgating or use on the campsite.
It also facilitates infinite control over its burners. It also gives you expertise with its temperature control feature—the cooking grates material of Porcelain-enameled cast iron and cast aluminum lid and body.
Besides its primary cooking space, you will also get a warming rack that provides a facility to serve food, and it also keeps the grilled food at its very fast.
You are required to select a 20-pound propane tank, and it is available readymade means no assembly is required.
- Electronic ignition.
- Large cooking area.
- Burners rated at 21700 BTU.
- Portable but heavy.
4. Cuisinart CGG180 Gourmet Gas Grill
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- FREESTANDING GRILL: Design allows you to use the grill as a freestanding grill. Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height and telescoping stand.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
The Cuisinart CGG 180 Gourmet grill comes with a Versa stand, is a small and sleek design that is the best gas grill for an apartment balcony.
The gas grill comes with a 160 square inch porcelain-enameled cooking grate with a 5500 BTU burner.
The gas grill has a system of electric ignition and a precision temperature gauge that gives you the facility of temperature control.
The cooking area of a gas grill is 160square inches, giving you ample cooking space that enables you to cook a large quantity of food at one time while evenly distributing heat.
It also has a dripping tray system that will collect excess oil on the surface, making it easy to clean and cook. The grill weight is 17 lbs., which is easily movable from one place to another.
- Easy to assemble.
- Legs are sturdy and provide strong support.
- Legs can easily be unfold.
- Due to solid heat handles can melt because it is made of plastic.
5. Pit Boss PB100P1 Tabletop Grill
- 234 sq in stainless Steel main cooking area with 100 sq in warming rack
- Stainless Steel body and hood with dome thermometer and latching hood
- 10, 000 BTU stainless Steel "U" shaped burner operates on 1 lb cylinder
- Folding stainless Steel legs for easy portability
- Push-button ignition and lower grease tray slides out for easy access
This portable grill has a medium cooking space of 234 sq. stainless steel, the main cooking area. It also has a warming rack of 100 sq. inches.
After preparing food, you can place it in in warming rack to keep it fresh. The gas grill has a single burner with 10000 BTU power systems to provide proper heat.
The grill is made of a sleek stainless steel body with a useful life. The dimension is 23×16.25×12.6 inches. It is the best gas grill for the apartment balcony that you are looking for.
It has folding legs made of stainless steel, and it gives you extra stability with a portability feature.
The gas grill has lower greases tray catches that are easy to clean. With its automated ignition system, the gas grill starts in seconds. The weight of the grill is 20 pounds.
- Easy to use.
- Compact body size.
- Prevent mess due to grease tray.
- Flame can’t be adjustable.
We are sure that this entire grill will match your style, needs, and cooking aspirations. As the size of the balcony will vary, select the gas grill according to your requirements. We have completed research and discovered the best gas grill for outdoor patios and balconies.